This is my invitation for you to take a look at a very beautiful wonderful different selection of reads for the upcoming months of 2017.
You might recall my long wishlist of books created last year. Here is a list I compelled that I restrained myself from putting it to my basket. They will end up on my shelves, eventually, hopefully, at the right time.
For details about what the book is, click on its name.
This was recommended to me after taking this next to read book test here.
2. A strangeness in my mind by Orhan Pamuk
3. Extracting the stone of madness by Alejandra Pizarnik
4. Pick me up: a Pep talk for Now and Later by Adam J Kurtz
5. Cat Town (New York Review Books Poets) by Sakutaro Hagiwara
6. Fantasy by Ben Fama
7. The story of my teeth by Valeria Luiselli
8. Henri Duchemin and his shadows (New York Review Books Classics) by Emmanuel Bove and Alyson Waters and Donald Breckenridge
9. Itself (Wesleyan Poetry) by Rae Armantrout
10. Binary Star by Sarah Gerard
11. So much for that winter: novellas by Dorthe Nors
12. All grown up by Jami Attenberg
13. 2 years 8 months and 28 nights by Salman Rushdie
14. Undermajordomo Minor by Patrick DeWitt
15. The art of memoir by Mary Karr
16. Remembering smell by Bonnie Blodgett
If you want more awesome read selections, check my previous list here.